Lately, I've been trying to hone in my focus of blogging on specifically photography content and topics. But a few days ago it struck me that I wanted to share a bit more information about myself (because there isn't a lot of it out there). I figured we could be best friends, right? As I sat on the couch that day I quickly made a list, and below you'll find said list of things that make my heart smile.
Things I like:
- A freshly-med bed
- Quiet mornings to myself
- Donuts (really all types of baked goods)
- Coffee (yes, I'm completely cliche, but there's a reason people love coffee)
- Sunny weather
- Elderly folks with a sense of humor
- The feeling you get when someone tells you you've made a difference in their life
- Receiving packages in the mail (yay!)
- Finding money in last season's pockets
- Cute baby animals
- Chicken enchiladas
- Playing tennis (I used to play competitively)
- Traveling to new locations (but my fiancé is a total homebody! Shhhh.. I'm trying to convert him)
- Purging and organizing my living space
- Simple and easy stovetop recipes
- FUN + cute stationary/pens/pencils/paper/post-its/staplers/tape dispensers/folders, etc.
- Romantic comedies
- My cats, Panda & Chloe
- Toaster Strudel
- A GOOD belly laugh
Should I start posting my monthly favorites on the blog? Let me know in the comments below; I'd love to hear your feedback!